Remember that it’s a good problem when you’ve run out of room due to a higher call volume.
You’ve worked hard and put in long hours to grow your business. Or, you’ve just purchased a facility of your own and want to put your stamp on it. Either way, it could be time for an addition.
Common reasons for an addition…
- Adding ADA compliant, multi-use restrooms
- You want a crematory with public space for viewing
- A community room with cabinets, counters, sink and fridge
- Maybe you’ve converted garage space to public space and now need a garage
- Your prep room hasn’t been updated since 1923
- Your funeral home doesn’t have an elevator but your coffee lounge is in the lower level
- Families are not as associated with a place of worship – and you need to be able to seat 200+ at a service