The Pitman family has a multi-generational legacy in the funeral industry. They’ve been serving the community outside St. Louis since 1922. With multiple locations, we were given the task of helping create a landmark facility. From the commissioned bronze sculpture atop the copper cupola, to the grand exterior canopy and custom murals in the rotunda. Owners and staff enjoy serving their community in elegance.